Sunday, August 8, 2010

Hints

1. "I wonder if some of them are seven mile ones..." (last floor)
2. "First in the line of 17"
3. "Make sure you subscribe for future updates, and gifts =)"
4. "under the table" ***Adult land - if you can't go there HERE is LM to 5th store.***
5. "Falling petals"
6. "I am not in time out, I choose to be here."
7. "This prize is hangin around on a pole, check the couples poses!"
8. "I don't have a driver's licence, but maybe I can do this ;)"
9. "Look for a quiet corner. Balloons lead the way."
10. "Go in and turn right... you're getting warmer... now you're on fire!"
11. "The wise panda looks down on you from above"
12. "look High and low"
13. "Use doors"
14. "I love nature!"
15. "I am trying to get up in that chair."
16. "I'm just sitting here, all alone."
17. "I'm catching a breeze out here."
18. "I'm going to sleep now"
19. "Come sit with me and the sparkling balloons."
20. I'm sorry, no longer avaible - please go to next store.
21. "The panda roosts 100 m above this LM on the 2nd FL"
22. "Geese tend to hide ontop of things because they can fly!"
23. "Our auctioneers estimate this Panda to be priceless!"
24. "In a dark corner
Between floor and wall
A panda bearing gifts
Can be found by y'all."
25. "I love pictures"

2 comments:

  1. so far the hints are less then helpfull, delibratly miss leading. the first hint said the 2nd floor and it is on the 3rd floor . second hint says first in line of 17 , well there is nothing in front or behind of the only 17 in the store
    sucks ass

    ReplyDelete
  2. the second floor in europe is the same as the third floor in the US. hints aren't supposed to give exact locations, but only to help.

    ReplyDelete